Friday is a day when you relax, chillout, do your masks and mani's. Why not care for your lips as well. This is an easy recipe to do a DIY lip scrub at home with what you have on your shelf.
- Vaseline-Lip balm (preferably made with beeswax and not with menthol or medicated)
- A packet of sugar (white, raw, or brown)
What to do:
- Dip the lip balm into the sugar.
- Scrub on lips and wipe away.
- If you wanted a flavor or a tint to it, chap off a small slice of your favorite lipstick or chap stick, and mix.
|photos compiles from the Internet|